A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That
Another week, another list... This time around, the list is well, eclectic, a good mix of random things that I've stumbled across.
Here is the list that rounded up into this week's A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That:
- http://nabhan.deviantart.com/- I've been a fan of Deviant Art for a loooooooong time... They feature really interesting artists and arts. Granted, I haven't bought anything from each of these artists, but I do ENJOY all the art that I can browse through. This current artist that I've been looking at is NaBHaN, Nabhan Abdullatif.
- http://www.wineroad.com/- I'm sure by now, you've all come to know quite well that I LOVE wine. Any wine event is always a great excuse to go out and spend time with friends. Enjoying wine, of course. This website comes courtesy from one of my coworkers when we were discussing wine and wine events. This one happens in Sonoma County and I would LOVE to plan a trip up there and check this out... Who knows, the year has just begun.
- http://www.thesimplyluxuriouslife.com/- This blog details ideas on how to live a lovely and fulfilling life. It is by Shannon Ables, who lives in Oregon. I love how she writes on how to find ways to simply enjoy life. The luxury in life with everything and anything that is around us. I love her blog, simply because, I feel like I have found a long lost friend. And, I love her ideas on how to incorporate things in our day to day lives and live a luxurious life
- http://habituallychic.blogspot.com/- Great ideas. This is written by Heather Clawson, who is an interior designer, in NYC. I love the chair in the picture above. To me, it screams personality but also it seems homey and practical. In my past life, I'm sure I was an interior designer, since I have a HUGE
callingdream of wanting to be one. The hubby and I just bought our very first house last year and I have been following and reading more blogs, articles, magazines on how to decorate, paint and etc and this is how I came upon this site. If and when, I finally decide that I am ready to come out of my shell, I'll pursue something in the arts. And, this blog is one way I can tap into that resource...
- http://steamykitchen.com/- Enough said. Food, food, food. Check it out.
This is it for now... Until, next time...