Pantone Color Release for Spring 2015
With New York Fashion Week upon us, Pantone just released their color report for Spring 2015. The colors are amazing, leaning towards the cooler side of the color spectrum. It is an eclectic mix of pale colors mixed in with brights and neutrals.
Pantone colors for Spring 2015 are:
- Pantone 14-4313 Aquamarine
- Pantone 16-4725 Scuba Blue
- Pantone 14-5714 Lucite Green
- Pantone 19-4052 Classic Blue
- Pantone 14-1213 Toasted Almond
- Pantone 16-1720 Strawberry Ice
- Pantone 15-1247 Tangerine
- Pantone 13-0720 Custard
- Pantone 18-1438 Marsala
Pantone releases a Fashion Color Report twice a year to offer a glimpse into the colors of the next season.
Check out Pantone's website for more information on Spring 2015 colors here.