A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That
Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going.
- Jim Rohn
Another month has gone by and a new month has started. In my opinion, April flew by so quickly and May... I'm sure, will fly on by as well. So many things happened during the month of April that bears some shout-outs. April brought us many days of sunshine with a few days of rain and some chilly weather. The SF Vintner's Market happened, as well as the Cherry Blossom Festival in both the city and in Cupertino. And, most importantly, April brought us family and friends closer together with a little housewarming party.
On this A Little Bit of This, A Little Bit of That, I want to focus on things that bring meaning to our world. Here is this weeks list:
- http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/- Food and fashion. Outfits, recipes, how-to's.
- http://www.stylemint.com/- a website where you can make and share your own style and even buy your shirt. There are new styles by Mary-Kate and Ashley every month. I came across this site from one of the blogs I follow.
- http://www.shades-of-style.com/-another fashion blog.
- http://cypressfurniture.blogspot.com- We've been looking into chairs for the living room. The hubby found this site and sent it over to me. I'm not quite sure. It's a blog but I was expecting some furniture store website base on the how excited he was on how comfortable the chairs are from here, since they have one at work
- http://forme-foryou.com/- came across this site since I was looking for drink mixes. This blog is owned by Kate, who is a freelance graphic and jewelry designer.
Until next time...